Monday, September 8, 2008

Lola's a school girl now!

Finally it's Lola's turn to go to preschool at Miss Camalee's preschool!!  For the past 2 years she has had to sit in the car with me and watch Cali run off into the fun and mysterious land that is preschool.  But not anymore-now it's her turn to kiss me goodbye and jump out of the car with her backpack and run down the sidewalk and into school!!  Her best bud Brian goes there too and they just love it.  I can't believe she's growing up so fast!



6 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute Jess. She's a little you. How's it going? Glad to see your back on board! Hope to see ya soon.

The George's said...

What cute kids you have. What are you doing with your time?

Janelle said...

That is so exciting. I am so happy you are posting again! I love to see how you are doing. Your girls are beautiful. Your trip to Rexburg looks like a kick. Memories, memories....

rccastleberryfamily said...

That is so much fun for Lola! I bet you have no problem finding stuff to do with a few extra hours of peace and quiet!!! Oh, how that would be. She is adorable, hope she has a great year!

Sean and Rachel said...

wow! I can't believe Lola's in preschool and that Cali's a kindergartner!!! That makes me feel old. Your girls are super cute though!

Mariah said...

Yeah, you are blogging again! I can't believe Preschool and Kindergarten for the girls. They grow up too fast don't they?