Saturday, September 20, 2008

Are you in the mood for some Uncle's BBQ?

So Uncle Gary (my dad) and Uncle Kim (my uncle) participated in the Heritage Festival in Pleasant Grove again this year!  There were about 8 teams that competed in the BBQ cook off. My dad and Kim spent the night at the park prepping their meat and had a great time.  My girls and I went over the next morning to check things out and all looked (and smelled and tasted) delicioso!!  Even though they didn't take home the 1st place prize-they'll always be number 1 in our book and a hometown fav!!
ps-they cater.......I'm just sayin

gotta love the PG (we missed you this year Greg!!)


Uncle Gary showin of the ribs

Uncle Kim showin off how they spent most of the night!

the smoker set up


the competition

7 comments:

ashley said...

Your girls are getting so big. I'm glad you updated your blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. We were in Rexburg in August and went to Bear World to, we were a little disappointed but the kids had fun:)

rccastleberryfamily said...

Looks like fun! They make awesome BBQ meat, but sounds like a fun experience! Cute fam, love seeing pics of your girls!

Kimi said...

I love reading your blog because I can hear you speaking every word! Makes me laugh out loud. Love ya Jess! PS your girls are so squishy cute!

Sherri said...

I saw a picture of you on Lisa's blog (remember me from VHS?). I love that you are still dancing. I actually took class with a group like that with Shelby -- she prayed with the group and would perform at YW and RS events.

Your family is beautiful!

Jamie said...

Hey Jessa--I found your blog through a comment on Lisa's! I'll have to add you to my list! Your girls are adorable!

Chantelle said...

HEy - are you still eating BBQ????

n.mcmullin said...

Jessa...how in the world are you.

Just thought I would drop a note and say hellllllo and its been awhile.

Your family is beautiful.

Send me an email and we'll catch up!

nathan.mcmullin@gmail.com