Saturday, September 20, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission.....to NYC baby!!

Well, it's official now people-actually, it's been official for about 3 1/2 weeks-Tucker's a missionary!!  That's right, my little bro is done with the Provo MTC (where he was for 3 weeks) and he's now in the mission field.  He's currently serving in Harlem, NY and he told us via email that he can see Yankee Stadium from his bed!  He also told us that he dominating them with the gospel out there-gotta love the confidence of a new missionary!!

Getting ready to enter the MTC

Making things official with the name tag
How about that suit and tie??  Where would some brothers be without their big sisters to hook them up-fashionly speaking? 


The RM and the newbie (Mac and Tucker)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Jess - I didn't know you had a blog!! I found it from Monica's. How exciting that Tucker is serving in NY. It is such a great city. I think we should try to get all the ladies together for a Christmas lunch/dinner!