Thursday, August 28, 2008

WE HEART RICKS!!-oh, ok, I'll say it-BYU-Idaho

A couple of weeks ago we headed up to our old stompin grounds-Rexburg, Idaho!  It's the first time either of us have been back since my graduation in 2004 and boy have things changed!! We hope you enjoy our journey down memory lane!


It's a whole new place-guess that starts with a whole new name!


On the steps of the new Rexburg Temple-so beautiful!

Oh, Rexburg Plaza-our first home as a married couple!  I can't believe that we now have an almost 6 year old who took this pix!!  

Jared standing in the Hart building where he spent most of his days playing basketball!  We miss all of our b-ball friends!!  Isn't he one hot baller?!


And, really, what's a trip to Rexburg without a stop to Yellowstone Bear World!  This was the highlight of the trip for the girls for sure!  Personally I prefer the university bookstore!!!

4 comments:

M-n-M said...

J & J
YEAH! It is great to here from you. We are excited about going back to "Ricks" to take my little brother up for the tour before he starts school.

We go to UTAH all of the time. Let me know where you are living ect...

Your family is so cute and you are just looking fabulous. We will definitely have to go to dinner one weekend.

M & M

Monica said...

Hey Jess...it's SO great to hear from you! Don't you love this whole blogging thing...it helps us all keep in touch so easily!! I am major addicted to blogging, so I will be visiting regularly now...you better watch out! Your girls are darling...they are so big...i can't believe it!!

Keep in touch girl!

Stacy said...

Hey Jess, brings back memories! Looks like you had fun. Did you hang out at Pinewiew at all? Ya juuuust gotta remember all the good memories there! Come to my blog. You've been on my list for several months. I'm so glad you've updated stuff! Your girls are so cute!

The George's said...

Good old Rexburg. What a fun memory to share with your kids.