Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ears to you, love!

So, we made this deal with Cali a little while ago: if she stayed in her own bed all night for 10 days straight she could get her ears pierced. To our great delight-it worked!! Last night we went to Claire's in the mall and she got her ears pierced. Lola watched the whole thing and decided she wanted to have hers done too! Thankfully there were no tears and they are both obsessed with showing them off! They tried to convince dad to get his ears pierced with them (because I already have mine pierced and they thought it would be the best to have the whole family be able to wear earrings!) but Jared wasn't into it. Now, if they were getting tattoo's...well, they probly could have convinced him!


Cali becoming a new girl


Lo following in her sissy's footsteps


the happy couple

5 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

oh so brave. I got mine re-pierced a couple of years ago and man did it hurt!

Robbe said...

Hooray! I am so glad you are blogging, now I can really feel connected :) And your blog is so cute.

Your girls are so sweet, I love the earrings. I've wanted to do Nicole's,but I think I'll wait until she can have a say :)

Robbe said...

that last comment is from me, Janelle. I'm just logged-on under Rob's name :)

Kimi said...

So cute! Ouch! And no tears? What brave girls.

Mariah said...

Hi, I've been thinking of piercing Georgia's ears either now or letting her decide when she is eight. My only hesitation now is if she gets it done now will they still look centered when she is older and her ears are bigger? Does anyone know?